Susan Morrissey Chartered Accountant completes account preparation work for a range of clientele which includes sole traders, partnerships and companies. We prepare an accurate set of accounts for our clients which are presented to them in a timely manner, allowing them to digest the information and plan accordingly. We ensure all work is completed in line with the relevant accounting standards.
To discuss the accounts preparation requirements of your business, get in contact with Susan Morrissey today.
Our payroll services include:
- Preparation and processing of weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll
- Processing of documentation for starters / leavers
- Benefit-in-kind calculations
- Online filing
- Printed and / or electronic payslips
- Standard and / or customised reports
- Third party reporting
- Electronic funds transfer
- Calculation of part-time and public holiday pay entitlements
- Annual compliance services
Get in contact with our payroll export Lenka.
We provide an outsourced bookkeeping service as required.
Our bookkeeping services includes the following:
● Purchase Invoices processing
● Sales Invoices processing
● Cheque Payments register
● Cash Receipts, Bank Lodgements register
● Bank Reconciliations
● Debtors Reconciliations
● Creditor Reconciliations
● Filing of VAT Returns
● Registering contracts and payments online with Revenue for RCT
● Dealing with Revenue Commissioners queries
● Preparation of books and records prior to tax audits
We combine our expertise with the latest in bookkeeping software in order to provide a service that is both fast and efficient.
Get in contact with Susan or Lenka.
Our business advisory service covers a large and varied range of solutions in order to help our clients achieve their business goals. Our advisory services are useful for both established and new start-up businesses; helping shape and define growth.
Our services include:
- future cash flow projections,
- monthly management accounts,
- bank requests,
- cash flow preparations and more.
For additional information on our range of professional services, get in contact with Susan Morrissey today.
We provide a comprehensive range of taxation services to our private and commercial clients.
Our taxation services covers:
- Income Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Capital Acquisitions Tax
- UK Tax returns
We can assist by:
- Offering compliance services including VAT registration, advice on invoicing requirements, advice on return filing and payment obligations and record keeping requirements.
- Advising on all VAT issues arising in respect of property transactions including contract sales, grant of leases, lease surrenders deed of variation and change of use.
- VAT review services – to ensure correct VAT rates are applied and ensure no overpayment or underpayment of VAT.
We advise PAYE individuals, sole traders, partnerships and family businesses on managing their personal tax affairs.
Income Tax and Paye
We can assist by:
- Advising on Income tax issues, from tax credits, cut offs, allowances, exemptions, reliefs and all
- Other entitlements an individual is entitled to.
- Assisting all PAYE individuals file returns and claim refunds.
- Preparation of Rental income computations and returns.
- Reviewing PRSI payment for Old Age Contributory Entitlements.
- Reviewing of Termination payments and carrying out calculations of tax free lump sum
- Advising on requirement to return dividends and share options payments.
- Calculation of maximum pension contributions .
- Advising on residency issues.
- Advising on different investments which can help reduce Income tax liabilities.
- All other Income tax queries.
We provide a comprehensive compliance service to companies.
We can assist by:
- Advising on Irish Corporation Tax compliance obligations for companies including preliminary tax payment and tax return filing obligations.
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns.
- Providing technical assistance in computing company liabilities.
- Reviewing of company tax obligation in relation to where close company surcharge is applicable.
- Advising in relation to the utilisation of losses and ensure maximum relief for losses.
- Advising in relation to payments of travel and subsistence to employees and termination payments.
For more information on our range of professional services, get in contact with Susan Morrissey today.
We provide the full range of company secretarial compliance, services which include:
- Company formations
- Preparing CRO annual returns and other statutory forms
- Maintaining statutory records
- Preparing notices of meetings, AGMs and EGMs
- Registering business names
- Registered office facility
- Carrying out searches of official records
For more information on our range of secretarial services, get in contact with Susan Morrissey.
Audit and Statutory Accounts
All companies are required to prepare annual financial statements and file these with Revenue and with the Companies Office.
The audit process provides an analysis of the internal business controls, systems, processes and risk control. Our main audit procedures include:
- Meeting with management and others to gain an understanding of the background of the business itself, its operations and financial reporting
- Evaluating and confirming the internal control system
- Performing analysis on expected or unexpected variances in account balances or groups of transactions
- Verifying documentation, supporting account balances or groups of transactions
- Conducting stock takes
- Confirming accounts receivable and accounts payable via third parties
On concluding the audit, we guide business owners in the on-going planning and operation of their business. On completion of an audit we will:
- Report our audit findings
- Critically appraise your company balance sheet
- Suggest improvements to internal control procedures